Marketing Lessons from a Master Copywriter (with Kim Krause Schwalm)
FULL EPISODE VIDEO
FULL EPISODE AUDIO
Kim Krause Schwalm was always a marketer who could write copy. She spent more than 13 years in the corporate world in various marketing positions—from Brand Manager to Publisher to launching and running the Healthy Directions supplement business and growing it to more than $23 million in sales within 3 years—before she started her freelance copywriting career in 1998.
Now more than two decades later, Kim has built a reputation as one of the top A-level direct response copywriters in the country. She’s racked up dozens of successful direct mail and online controls, beating legendary copywriters and becoming the first female copywriter to get Boardroom control.
In this episode, Kim and Tom discuss…
- How to use research to paint a clear picture of your prospect and his/her greatest wants, hopes, fears, and frustrations…so your sales message calls out the right people and resonates.
- Why it’s so important to figure out what’s unique about the solution or service you offer–and techniques for identifying it and bringing it to the forefront.
- How to build relationships with your audience that lead to the initial sale, repeat business, and higher lifetime value.
You can learn more about Kim at
- kimschwalm.com where you can see the training/mentoring programs she offers and join her email list and become a Copy Insider! New subscribers will get a free copy of “The Ultimate A-List Copywriter’s Promo Checklist.”
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/kim-krause-schwalm-74197/
- Facebook: facebook.com/KimKrauseSchwalm